Search all of our recipes
Homely Wholesome Chia Bowl
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup plant-based mylk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-2 tbs maple syrup
- 1/3 banana
- 1/4 cup Cocobella coconut yoghurt
- 3 tbs @_brookfarm_ GF choc granola
- 1/4 cup frozen strawberries (thawed)
- fresh berries
- In a bowl add chia seeds, mylk, vanilla and maple syrup. Whisk to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate over-night (or at least 6 hours). The chia pudding should be thick and creamy, if not add more chia seeds and refrigerate for another hour.
- Place half to a third of the chia pudding in a bowl and top with topping of your choice, My favorites are purecocobella coconut yoghurt, banana, granola and fresh berries.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.