Search all of our recipes
Healthy Homemade Peanut Butter
- 250g roasted unsalted peanuts
- 2 tbsp peanut oil (or try sesame oil for a bit of a different flavour)
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3-4 medjool dates- if you would like a little hint of creamy caramel
- 2 tbsp cacao powder + an extra tbsp peanut oil – if you want a chocolate version
- Add all ingredients to a blender (remove seeds from dates if using) this will probably require a high-powered blender such as a Nutribullet, or some patience.
- Blend on high until smooth. If you want it a little runny add an extra tbsp of oil.
- Transfer to a clean jar, seal and store in the fridge, this will keep it fresher for longer.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!