Search all of our recipes
Gooey Vegan Choc-Walnut Cookies
- 125g Cocobella coconut yoghurt
- 100ml EVOO
- 150g brown sugar
- 100g raw sugar
- 300g flour
- 1tsp tapioca flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- 1tsp kosher or crystal salt
- 1.5 cups dairy free dark choc chips
- 1.5 cups chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 200*C
- Beat the yoghurt, oil and sugars until smooth and thick. Add in all the other ingredients except the chocolate and walnuts and mix firmly until a smooth dough forms, mix through your
- chocolate and walnuts and form into balls (I weighed mine; 75g)
- Place onto a baking tray, do not flatten the balls, and bake for 10min
This dough can be kept in the fridge for up to 5 days, we like to cook just a few at a time so we can always have warm, fresh baked cookies.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!