Search all of our recipes
Ginger Nut Crumble Pots layered with an Apple and Pear Compote
For the Cinnamon Spiced Yoghurt
Apple and Pear Compote
- 2 Apples -peeled and diced
- 2 Pears- peeled and diced
- Heaped 1/8Tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tblsp Coconut sugar
- Dash of lemon juice
- Place Apples, pears, and the rest of the ingredients into a saucepan and cook on low until cooked and soft. Allow to cool completely
- For the Gingernut crumble you will need a packet of Gingernut biscuits. Place in a food processor and pulse a few times until the biscuits have broken down.
- I like to keep some pieces larger than breadcrumbs, makes it crunchy and chewy!!😜
- Layer jars!
- Enjoy x
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!