Search all of our recipes
Fluffy Vegan Pancakes
- 1 cup flour of choice
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp egg replacer, such as @orgran_healthandnutrition
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/4 cup of non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Add all of the dry ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients and mix together.
- Pour some mixture into the pan lightly greased with coconut oil.
- Cook for a few minutes each side on low heat until golden.
- Serve with a dollop of coconut yoghurt, strawberries, sprinkling of shaved chocolate
and a dash of maple syrup poured on top.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!