Search all of our recipes
Flourless Raspberry & Coconut Loaf
- 4 flax eggs (4 tbsp flaxmeal + 12 tbsp water)
- 2/3 cup apple sauce
- 1 cup Cocobella Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt
- 1/2 cup honey (or pure maple syrup for vegan option)
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/3 cup of coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 punnet fresh raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees, fan forced.
- Add all the wet ingredients to a bowl and combine. In a separate bowl, combine all the dry ingredients (excluding raspberries).
- Transfer the wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the raspberries.
- Transfer mixture to a lined or silicone loaf tin or you could also make this recipe into muffins using muffin moulds.
- Place in the oven to bake for 50-55 minutes, or until golden on top. This is quite a moist loaf, so it will be a little soft when it comes out of the oven.
- Allow to cool completely before removing from the loaf tin. I like to pop mine in the fridge after an hour or so after being out of the oven to speed up the process.
- Carefully slice loaf into 8-10 generous pieces and enjoy!
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!