Search all of our recipes
Fajita Stuffed Baked Sweet Potato
- 1 medium sized sweet potato
- 1tsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 50g of canned 3 bean mix, rinsed and drained
- 50g of green capsicum diced
- 25g of red onions, diced
- 1-2 tsp fajita spice mix
- ½ a lime, juiced
- Pickled jalapeños to taste
- ⅓ cup of Cocobella Natural Coconut Yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan.
- Pierce the sweet potato with a fork all over and wrap in tin foil.
- Bake for 1 hour or until easily pierced through with a knife.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan, add the onion and capsicum, cook until softened and add the beans.
- Add the spices and stir to coat.
- Add the lime juice and stir again. Turn off heat.
- Halve the cooked sweet potato and fill with the fajita mixture, jalapeños, and top with coriander and a big dollop of Cocobella coconut yoghurt.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!