Search all of our recipes
Dark Choc and Avocado Mousse
- 2 medium-large avocados⠀
- 1/4 cup cacao powder⠀
- 1/4 cup Cocobella Natural Coconut Yoghurt⠀
- 1/4 cup maple syrup⠀
- 1 tsp vanilla essence⠀
- Pinch salt⠀
- 90g dark chocolate⠀
- 1 tbs almond butter⠀
- 1/4 cup chocolate protein power (optional)⠀
- 1/4 cup chocolate granola
- Melt your chocolate in 30 second intervals in the microwave until fully melted. ⠀
- Add all the remaining ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. ⠀
- Slowly add in your melted chocolate and blend again until silky and there are no lumps, scraping down the sides of bowl occasionally.
- Transfer to 2 small ramekins and set aside.
- Blend your chocolate granola in the same processor until finely ground, scatter on top of your chocolate mousse along with a few fresh raspberries and enjoy straight away!
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!