Search all of our recipes
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 flax eggs*
- 1/3 cup vegan butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Cocobella natural coconut yoghurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup brown rice flour
- 2/3 cup almond meal
- pinch of pink salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 100g vegan dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and like a square baking tin with baking paper
- In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, flax eggs, vegan butter, maple syrup, coconut yoghurt and vanilla until smooth
- Add cocoa powder, brown rice flour, almond meal, salt and baking soda and mix well
- Add vegan dark chocolate and mix lightly, before putting mixture into the baking tin and pressing down until flat and evenly dispersed
- Bake in the oven for 60 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean
- Serve warm with your favourite ice-cream or @purecocobella coconut yoghurt 🥥
*to make a flax egg: combine 1 x tbsp of flax meal and 3 x tbsps of water, set to the side to thicken.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!