Search all of our recipes
Curry ‘Ficken’ Pasta Salad
- 500g pasta (spirals or shells)
- 250g Plant Based Chick’n Chunks
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Cocobella Coconut Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 celery ribs
- 120g baby spinach
- 1 small mango
- Sliced almonds to top
- Cook pasta according to packet directions.
- Whilst the pasta is cooking, in a medium frying pan over medium heat add oil and cook ‘ficken’ pieces according to packet directions. Set aside to cool.
- Chop celery into a small dice and cut mango into small bite sized pieces.
- In a large bowl mix together mayo, yoghurt, spices, salt and pepper.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and let cool slightly. Add to curry dressing and toss well.
- Leave to cool completely before adding mango and spinach. Taste for seasoning and give one final toss. Top with some sliced almonds.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!