Search all of our recipes
Coconut yoghurt Passionfruit Panna Cotta
- 3/4 cup Coconut cream from can
- 2 tsp Agar-Agar powder (or any vegan gelatin substitute)
- 1 tub Pure Cocobella Vanilla Coconut
- ½ tsp Extra Vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp Water, boiling
- 1 Coconut oil, or neutral oil (canola, soy or rice bran) or butter
- 4 Fresh passionfruits
- Whisk coconut cream, yoghurt and vanilla together.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and cool slightly
- Strain passionfruit to remove seeds – add liquid to mixture and stir.
- Whisk gelatin into yoghurt mixture until well combined.
- Transfer mixture into a pouring jug (for easier pouring).
- Lightly grease six moulds or small tea cups or ramekins with oil or butter.
- Pour mixture into moulds, dividing equally. Refrigerate until set (at least 4 hours or overnight).
- To service remove from fridge and run under hot tap to loosen panna cotta so you can remove from mould and place on saucer
- Decorate with fresh passionfruit and any fruits you wish or add to granola for a beautiful breakfast.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!