Search all of our recipes
Coconut Yoghurt Panna cotta with cherries
- 1 ½ cup thickened cream
- 1 tspn vanilla
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 2 titanium strength gelatin leaves
- 500g Cocobella Coconut Yoghurt
- 200g cherries
- 2 tbspn caster sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- Grease four 1 cup dariole molds or ramekins with oil.
- Heat cream, vanilla, and sugar over a low heat in a saucepan until the sugar is dissolved.
- Place the gelatin in a bowl of cold water for five minutes.
- Squeeze water from gelatin and whisk into the warm cream mix until dissolved.
- Whisk the coconut yoghurt into the cream mix until combined and smooth.
- Pour into the molds and refrigerate for at least three hours or until set.
- Pit and half cherries.
- Bring the sugar and water to a boil and add in cherries. Lower the heat and simmer for 5-8 minutes, or until the syrup thickens. Cool.
- Remove panna cotta from molds and serve with Cherry sauce.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!