Search all of our recipes
Coconut Yoghurt & Chia Jam Toast
Recipe for Chia Jam
- 300g Frozen Raspberries
- 1/2 Lemon- juice of
- 3 Tbls Pure maple syrup
- 1 Tsp Pure Vanilla extract
- 1/4 Cup Chia seeds
- Place 250g of the Raspberries into a saucepan and add the lemon juice and maple syrup, gently cook on a low heat stirring occasionally
- Before it comes to a boil, switch off, add the vanilla extract and stir. Allow to cool for 5 mins
- Stir in the chia seeds and the rest of the raspberries. Combine well
- Pour into a clean airtight container and allow to cool fully before placing in the fridge.
- It will thicken as it cools.
- Enjoy on toast with Cocobella coconut yoghurt and fruits.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!