Search all of our recipes
Coconut Yoghurt Blueberry Vegan Cheesecakes
- 1 ½ cup Frozen blueberries
- ½ cup Water
- 1 tbsp Coconut sugar
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- ¼ cup Coconut oil (solid)
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 3-4 tbsp Ice Water
- 1 cup Soaked raw cashews (make by soaking raw cashews in boiling water for a few hours or overnight until soft, then drain)
- 1 cup Cocobella Natural coconut yogurt
- ¼ cup Coconut oil
- ¼ cup Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Agar agar powder dissolved in 2 tsp of boiling water and slightly cooled
Blueberry Compote Method
- Place everything into a saucepan
- Stir until the sugar dissolves
- Simmer until it thickens and becomes jam like
- Take off the heat and allow to cool
Pastry base Method
- Place flour, salt, and sugar into a food processor and pulse until combined
- Add in the coconut oil and mix so that it resembles small breadcrumbs
- Add the water, mix until it’s well combined
- Place half the mixture onto baking paper and place another piece on top. Roll out until you get a desired thickness.
- Place in greased flan tin and blind bake in oven until golden.
- Put aside to cool
- Place cashews and coconut yoghurt into food processer and combine until smooth
- Add coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and agar agar
- Pulse until the mixture is combined and smooth
- Pour into cooled pastry shells
- Top with blueberry compote
- Place in fridge overnight
- Decorate with fresh fruit, toasted coconut, and serve!
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!