Search all of our recipes
Coconut Collagen Bliss Balls
- 1 cup of nuts of your choice – use your favourite, or a mixture!
- 1 cup of pitted dates
- 1 cup of desiccated coconut
- 1/3 of cup of cacao
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- 2-3 tbsp plant based protein powder and collagen powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup Cocobella Straight Up coconut water
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and whizz until combined.
- Add half a cup of Cocobella Straight Up coconut water and mix well. Add more if needed.
- Roll your mixture into balls, approximately one heaped teaspoon per ball.
- Enjoy immediately! These will keep in the fridge for 7-10 days, or longer in the freezer.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!