Search all of our recipes
Coconut & Caramel Blondies
- 1 ¼ cup buckwheat flour
- 1 ¼ cup almond meal
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- ½ tbsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup Cocobella Vanilla coconut yoghurt
- ¾ cup rice malt syrup
- splash of vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius and line a small rectangle baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, combine buckwheat flour, almond meal, coconut sugar, baking soda and salt.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine Cocobella Vanilla coconut yoghurt, rice malt syrup and vanilla essence.
- Pour wet mixture into the large mixing bowl with dry mixture, combine well.
- Pour batter into the lined baking tray, using a spatula to disperse evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the skewer comes out clean.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!