Search all of our recipes
Coconut, Banana, and Almond Oat Bake
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 1 cup Cocobella Straight Up coconut water
- 2 tablespoons of almond butter
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup (could use any sweetener you like but maple syrup is low FODMAP)
- Pinch of salt
- 1tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg (could use a flax or chia egg instead to make this recipe vegan)
- Handful of flaked almonds to top
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Top with flaked almonds, and bake in the oven at 160 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden. This makes it ‘bar’ like. Cook for a bit less time if you want it a ‘looser’ consistency.
- Serve warm with coconut yoghurt, berries & drizzle of maple syrup, or extra nut butter if you like.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!