Search all of our recipes
Cocobella French Toast
- 4 slices of soft bread
- 125 ml Oat Milk
- 3 tbsp rice or chickpea flour
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Coconut oil or sunflower seed oil
- Pinch of salt
- Cocobella Strawberry coconut yoghurt
- Agave or brown rice syrup
- Whisk the flour, spices, oat milk, and salt together in a shallow container.
- Gently heat the oil in a skillet.
- Dip a slice of the bread into the mixture and coat well on each side.
- Place in the skillet and fry on medium heat for a minute on each side until golden brown.
- Serve with Cocobella Strawberry coconut yoghurt and syrup (such as agave or brown rice
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!