Search all of our recipes
- ½ cup (60g) oats
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp sunflower seeds
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp apple or orange juice
- 1 small green apple, finely grated
- 1 cup (250g) Cocobella Vanilla Yoghurt
- Kiwi Fruit
- Coconut shreds
- Hemp seeds
- Chia seeds
- Maple syrup or honey
- Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine well.
- Cover and transfer to the fridge, for 4+ hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, add optional extras and enjoy.
Tip. This recipe is made ahead of time and makes 2 serves. Keep half in the fridge for breakfast the following day.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!