Search all of our recipes
Chocolate Stuffed Churro & Walnut Pancakes
- 2c All Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/2c Almond Milk
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1bsp Melted Coconut Oil
- Chocolate Spread of choice
- In a bowl, add the almond milk and vinegar. Set aside for 5 minutes to form buttermilk.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Pour the almond milk/vinegar mixture, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract in with the dry ingredients. Combine until smooth.
- Let the batter rest for 5-7 minutes. Don’t skip this step!
- Pour 1 tbsp of the batter into a heated pan. Add a dollop of chocolate spread in the middle.
- Pour 2 tbsp of the batter on top to cover the chocolate spread. Do the same for the rest of the pancakes.
- Dust the pancakes generously with cinnamon sugar.
- Stack em’ up, add coconut yogurt, walnuts & maple syrup!
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!