Search all of our recipes
Chocolate Protein Pancakes
- 1 1/4 cup plant-based milk
- 1/3 cup ripe banana, mashed
- 1 tbsp flax meal
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup vegan protein powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (optional)
- Carob sauce (optional)
- serve with Cocobella Natural Yoghurt
- Whisk together the banana, milk, vanilla and flax meal in a large mixing bowl.
- Sift into the bowl the flour, cacao powder, baking powder, protein powder and coconut sugar, and combine until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium heat, pour 1/4-1/3 cup of the batter into the centre of the pan.
- Once bubbles appear flip the pancake (roughly 1-2mins each side).
- Stack the pancakes and top with your favourite fruits (carob sauce is from Oh Sweet Vegan).
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.