Search all of our recipes
Chocolate Brekky Nests
- 1 cup GF oats
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts of choice
- 85g chocolate of choice, melted
- 1 tbsp honey or another sticky sweetener
- 1 tbsp runny coconut oil
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine your oats, chopped nuts, sweetener, nut butter, and coconut oil. Mix like you mean it.
- Line a cupcake tray with 6 cases and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt your chocolate over low heat, stirring frequently. You can also melt your chocolate in microwave intervals.
- Once melted, pour the chocolate into the oat mix and combine well.
- Divide this mix into your 6 cases, pressing down with a spoon to form a mini dip in the middle of each. Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours to set.
- When ready to serve, dollop on some Cocobella yoghurt and add fruit. Enjoy!
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!