Search all of our recipes
Choc Salted Caramel Cheesecake
- 1/2 cup macadamias
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/3 coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup soaked medjool dates
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1/4 cup cacao butter, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup natural coconut yoghurt
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup salted caramel protein
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- Combine all base ingredients in a blender or food processor until a dough forms.
- Press into a lined baking tin and place in the freezer until set.
- Combine all filling ingredients (apart from the protein and cacao) in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Take out half of the mixture and blend the rest with the cacao powder.
- Pour chocolate layer on top of the base and place back in the freezer until set.
- Repeat the same steps with the protein.
- Take out of the freezer and top with your favourite treats!
- Leave to thaw for 10-15 minutes before enjoying!
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!