Search all of our recipes
Choc Raspberry Slice
Raspberry jam middle: pre make this before making the slice!
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2tbs maple syrup or to taste
- 2-3 tbs chia seeds
- 150g dark chocolate
- 1tsp coconut oil
- Combine ingredients for the jam in a pot on medium heat until the mixture is smooth and well combined at a light simmer. Pour the mixture into a bowl and place into the fridge to set.
- Line a square 20cm tin with baking paper overhanging the sides.
- Combine ingredients for the base then press the mixture firmly into your prepared tin and set aside.
- Once the jam has set add it as the middle layer over the base in the pan.
- Melt chocolate in microwave stirring every 30 seconds then add coconut oil. Pour the mixture onto your slice, spread it over the middle layer and place in the fridge or freezer to set and to store.
- Serve. Eat and enjoy.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!