Search all of our recipes
Choc Pumpkin Protein Bread
- 1 cup pumpkin pureed
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond milk *you may need more depending on the protein you use.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 heaped tbsp coconut yoghurt
- 2 serves (60g) VEGAN vanilla protein
- 1.25 cups oat flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 4 squares dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees, fan-forced.
- Add all the wet ingredients to a bowl and combine. Then add in the dry ingredients (excluding the chocolate) and mix until well combined.
- Fold through the chopped chocolate.
- Transfer into a loaf baking tin and place in the oven to bake for 35-40 minutes, or until golden and an inserted skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly before transferring onto a wire baking rack to cool completely. Then slice and enjoy!
VEGAN OPTION: simply sub the eggs for vegan eggs & make sure you use a vegan chocolate!
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!