Search all of our recipes
Choc Oatmeal Cupcakes To-Go
200g rolled oats
35g desiccated coconut
20g cocoa powder
1/2 tsp salt
300g mashed overripe banana
1/4 cup liquid sweetener (maple syrup, agave)
2/3 cup almond milk
75g Cocobella Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips or as desired
Optional add-ins: nuts, chia seeds, raisins, shredded coconut, etc.
- Preheat oven to 190 C/380 F.
- Line 12 cupcake tins.
- In a large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients.
- Stir wet into dry, mix in any add-ins, then pour into the liners.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool – best eaten the next day, as the flavour will intensify.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to a week, or freeze for up to 2 months. Microwave when ready to eat.
- If desired, drizzle with extra coconut yoghurt.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!