Search all of our recipes
Choc Chip Peanut Butter Muffins
- 2 large bananas (approx 300g)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 160g Cocobella Coconut Yoghurt – Natural
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 tbsp gluten free oat flour
- 1/4 cup natural stevia sweetener
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup peanut flour
- 1 cup of dairy free chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
Preheat your oven to 180C and grease a 12 muffin tray. Combine bananas, eggs, egg whites and coconut yoghurt in a bowl until smooth. Stir in the remaining ingredients until well combined.
Pour the batter into your muffin tray and bake for 20-25 minutes. If you like things crunchy, top the muffins with extra peanuts before baking. Enjoy!
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!