Search all of our recipes
Choc Chip Cupcakes
- 200g Cocobella Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt
- 60g nut butter of choice
- 40ml almond milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 150g plain flour of choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp bicarb soda
- 50g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 170 Celsius and line a muffin tray with 9 muffin cases.
- Add the coconut yoghurt, nut butter, maple syrup, almond milk and lemon juice to a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, bi-carb soda and chocolate chips and fold together.
- Divide the batter out evenly between the 9 muffin cases and bake for 20mins.
- While the muffins are cooking, mix the coconut yoghurt and maple syrup for the ganache. Sift the cacao powder into the bowl and mix using a fork to ensure there are no lumps.
- Pipe or spread the ganache onto each muffin and enjoy!
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!