Search all of our recipes
Choc-chip Cookie Bites
- 3/4 cup Cocobella natural coconut yoghurt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 tbsp maca powder
- 1/2 cup vegan choc-chips
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and line two baking trays with baking paper
- In a mixing bowl, combine coconut yoghurt, brown sugar and vanilla until smooth
- Add flour, maca powder and salt and mix well, using your hands if needed. then, add the choc-chips and continue mixing until well-combined
- Roll dough into golf ball sized pieces, pressing them down onto the baking trays
- Place baking trays in the oven and bake cookie bites for 15 minutes or until slightly golden
- Remove from the oven, enjoy warm, cold or anywhere in-between!
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!