Search all of our recipes
Choc Chip Banana Bread
- Banana (300g)
- Nut Butter of choice (80g) @99th_monkey
- Cocobella Coconut yoghurt (100g)
- Maple syrup (30ml)
- Almond milk (60ml)
- Apple cider vinegar or lemon juice (1tsp)
- Spelt flour or flour of choice (110g)
- @Macr0mike snickerdoodle protein powder (60g)
- Cinnamon (2tsp)
- Baking powder (1tsp)
- BiCarb soda (1/2tsp)
- Chocolate chips (50g)
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius (fan forced) and grease or line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, roughly mash the banana. Add the peanut butter, coconut yoghurt, maple syrup, almond milk and apple cider vinegar or lemon juice. Mix together until combined.
- In a separate bowl, add the flour, protein powder, cinnamon, baking powder, bicarb soda and chocolate chips, and mix together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture and fold until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and spread out evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 50-60mins or until a skewer comes out mostly clean. Allow to cool before cutting into desired sized slices and devour!
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!