Search all of our recipes
- Pour 250 ml of Cocobella coconut water into a glass jar.
- Stir in 60g of chia seeds and place in the fridge to set overnight. If you can’t wait that long, when the mix becomes like jelly it will be perfecto – this should be about 2-3 hours.
- Take the mix out of the fridge and smell a flower.
- Cut up the banana into thin slices, chop the passionfruit in half and have the blueberries ready for action.
- Empty one of the 170g tubs of Cocobella coconut yoghurt into each jar.
- Use the fruit that’s prepped and ready to go as decoration/toppings. Make it look artsy and colourful.
Tip: You could also use – watermelon, raspberries, mango, vegan granola.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There has been a problem with your Instagram Feed.