Search all of our recipes
- Preheat oven to 180c and line a baking tray.
- Place flour, baking powder and yogurt in a bowl – mix to combine, then use hands to knead dough.
- Transfer dough to a lightly floured bench. Roll dough out into a rectangle.
- Gentle spread desired amount of Vegemite over the dough and then sprinkle with cheese.
- Cut dough with a pizza cutter into 2-3cm thick strips and tightly roll them up.
- Place buns on baking tray and cook for 18 minutes or until golden and serve warm.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!