Search all of our recipes
Chai Spiced Banana Muffins
- 2 ripe mashed bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 cup of organic dark choc chips
- 1 cup LSA
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1 tbs baking soda
- 3 tbsp purecocobella coconut yogurt
- 3 tbsp rice malt syrup
- Add any spices you like, but this recipe works best with:
- 3 tbs ground cinnamon
- 1 tbs ground ginger
- 1 tbs ground cardamon
- 1 tbs ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 170° fan forced.
- Either spray muffin tray with spray coconut oil or use patty pans. I sometimes give the patty pans a light spray too and sometimes the bottoms can stick
- Mash the bananas in a bowl with a fork
- Add all the wet ingredients to the same bowl and mix
- Add all the dry ingredients to the same bowl and mix
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Dig in!!! Store in the fridge for a few days or store in the freezer and zap in the microwave for 30 seconds to defrost and so the choc chips melt.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!