Search all of our recipes
Carrot Cake Cheesecake
For the Base:
- 1/3 cup @sneaky_wholefoods Better Being Carrot Blend
- 1/4 cup Grated Carrot
- 2 tbs Vanilla Protein
- 2 tbs Maple Syrup
- 1 tbs Coconut Oil
For the Cheesecake:
- Mix base ingredients together to form a thick dough.
- Press into muffin moulds and put in the fridge to set.
- Make cheesecake layer by mixing together ingredients until smooth. Add to the top of bases and add any toppings (I did walnuts, pepitas and extra carrot blend).
- Leave in the freezer for a few hours to set or ideally overnight. (Store in the fridge once set for 4-5 days).
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!