Search all of our recipes
Caramel Slice Bites
- Maple syrup (70g)
- Nut butter (50g)
- Oat flour (100g)
- Dairy-free chocolate (130g)
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Add the maple syrup and nut butter to a medium bowl and whisk until smooth. Add the flour and mix until a soft dough has formed. Press the dough into the base of the tin, and set aside.
- Add the dates, coconut yoghurt, nut butter and coconut oil to a food process and blend until smooth. (You may have to stop and scrape down the sides a couple of times).
- Spread the mixture out evenly over the top of the base and place in the fridge to set overnight or for a minimum of 4hrs.
- Remove the slice from the tin and cut into desired size pieces. Melt the chocolate and coat each piece in it. Place in the fridge to set for 15mins then enjoy!!
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!