Search all of our recipes
- 4 big tablespoon scoops of Cocobella coconut yoghurt in natural
- 2 tablespoon Heritage Mill Berry Bliss Clusters from Coles supermarket
- half a punnet of strawberries cut up in halves
- 2 sliced bananas
- 2 passion fruits
- Get some small mason jars ready. Food in mason jars instantly makes your food more fun to eat! Promise!
- Cut up your strawberries and bananas into little pieces. Also extract the passionfruit pulp from the passionfruit with a spoon.
- Get your Heritage Mill Berry Bliss granola clusters ready to go.
- Scoop 4 tablespoon of the purecocobella coconut yoghurt into the pots. Can put more or less according to your preference and mason jar size.
- Put a layer of the Heritage Mill Berry Bliss on top of the yoghurt.
- Finally layer your favourite fruit combination on top. My favourite combos are strawberry and banana or passionfruit pulp with banana
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!