Search all of our recipes
Breakfast in Bed Pancakes
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon flax seed meal, hemp seeds or chia seeds
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Whisk ingredients in a medium bowl until batter is smooth.
- Lightly grease a frypan and adjust heat to medium. Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, transfer batter to pan to form pancakes and cook for 2-3 minutes each side (or until golden).
- Serve with coconut yoghurt, berries, cacao nibs, buckwheat groats and drizzle with maple syrup.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!