Search all of our recipes
Breakfast Granola Icy Pops
- 1/2 fresh mango-puréed
- 1 1/2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 1/2 cups Cocobella coconut yogurt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup of your favourite granola
- Purée the mango.
- In a bowl combine coconut yogurt, vanilla extract and 1 tbsp of the rice malt syrup.
- In a separate bowl, place the granola and the other 1/2 tbsp of rice malt syrup and combine.
- Get your ice cream moulds and place approx. 1-2 tbsp of granola in the top of the mould, packing it in tightly.
- Spoon in the coconut yogurt and lastly some mango purée.
- Gently tap any air bubbles out and place into the freezer for 4-5 hrs or until frozen.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!