Search all of our recipes
Blueberry Oat Slice
- 1 1/4 cups oat flour (can easily blend up oats if you do not have oat flour on hand)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/4 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp @purecocobella natural coconut yoghurt
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Simply mix together all of the base ingredients until well combined.
- Set aside 2 tbsp to sprinkle on top, and then press down the rest firmly into a pan and place in the freezer.
- In the meantime, prepare the blueberry layer by placing all ingredients into a blender/food processor and blend until smooth.
- Spread evenly on top of the base and then sprinkle with the extra oat crumble.
- Place in the freezer to set for a couple hours, then cut up and enjoy!
- Best stored in the freezer.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!