Search all of our recipes
Blueberry and Lemon Cake
- 2 cups of spelt flour (sieved)
- 3⁄4 cup of coconut sugar
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 140g of blueberries
- 170g Cocobella Natural Coconut Yoghurt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 3 x egg replacement
- 2⁄3 cup of canola oil or coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 180 ̊c.
- Combine spelt flour, coconut sugar, baking powder and blueberries in a large mixing
- bowl. (Adding blueberries to the dry ingredients will help prevent the blueberries from
- falling to the bottom of the cake while baking).
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut yoghurt, lemon juice, lemon zest, egg replacement and canola oil.
- Whisk to combine.
- Now add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until combined, smooth with
- no lumps (except blueberries lumps!)
- Pour cake batter into a cake tin lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the oven for 30 -35 minutes or until a skewer is inserted and removed clean.
- Allow to cool in tin for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There has been a problem with your Instagram Feed.