Search all of our recipes
- 1/2 cup tahini (ensure its smooth)
- 1/3 cup Cocobella vanilla coconut yoghurt
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour (just blend oats)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 150 grams chopped vegan chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a square baking dish with baking paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, place the tahini, coconut yoghurt, coconut sugar, maple syrup, almond milk and vanilla extract and mix using a whisk or fork until smooth.
- Add the oat flour, baking powder and mix until a batter has formed. Fold under the chocolate chips until well incorporated.
- Transfer the batter to the lined dish and smooth out. Bake in the oven for 22 minutes until a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!