Search all of our recipes
Banana Caramel Dessert Jar
- 10-12 dates
- 1 cup organic oats
- 1 cup cashews (soaked in hot water for 1-2hrs)
- 1 banana
- 250g Cocobella coconut yoghurt
- 1 tbsp organic cacao powder
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate flakes
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1-2 tbsp water
- For the bottom layer, blend 2-5 dates, oats, cacao powder and one teaspoon of coconut oil. Mix until dates are well combined.
- For the caramel layer, blend together 7 dates, the soaked cashews, vanilla, a tablespoon of coconut oil, and a bit of water. Mix until you reach a smooth consistency.
- Layer the jar with the bottom mixture (save some on the side for placing on top), sliced banana on the sides of the jar and across the middle, then the caramel layer, and banana again.
- Top with Cocobella coconut yoghurt, a bit of the bottom layer, and a sprinkling of the dark chocolate.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There has been a problem with your Instagram Feed.