Search all of our recipes
Banana and Peanut Butter Swirl Blondies
- 3 over-ripe large bananas
- 1 egg or flax egg
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup natural sweetener
- 3 tbs olive or coconut oil (or oil of choice)
- 3/4-1 cup plant-based milk
- 1/2 cup Cocobella Natural coconut yoghurt
- 50g @macr0mike vanilla/banana protein
- 1 cup of flour (wholemeal or all purpose)
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 80g chocolate
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (optional for swirl)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Mash bananas, then add in remaining wet ingredients and mix well.
- Sift in dry ingredients.
- Mix and then fold through choc chunks reserving a few for sprinkling on the top.
- Place in lined square pan.
- Top with 2 tbs of peanut butter or more and using a fork swirl through, add a few extra choc chunks for deco.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until slightly golden.
*Also delicious to reheat up in the microwave
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!