Search all of our recipes
Baked Berry and Banana Bread
- ½ cup Cocobella Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt
- 2 cups Almond meal
- 2 Large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup gluten free self raising flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon and baking powder
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (or other granulated sweetener)
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a bread tin with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your almond meal, self raising flour, cinnamon, baking powder and coconut sugar until mixed well.
- In a separate bowl, mash your two ripe bananas with a fork until as smooth as possible. Once mashed, add in your egg and coconut yoghurt, mixing well to combine.
- Add your wet ingredients with the dry and mix well to combine. Finally, add in the mixed berries and stir though.
- Pour mixture into a lined bread tin and bake for 45 minutes to an hour (keep an eye on it – it will largely depend on your oven)
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!