Search all of our recipes
Apple Zucchini Breakfast Muffins
- 1 1/4 cups Almond meal
- 1/4 cup coconut flour/ spelt or oat
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch Salt
- 2 medium Apples Grated
- 1 large Zucchini Grated
- 1 egg (Or replacement)
- 1/2 cup Cocobella Vanilla Yoghurt
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- Preheat Oven 180°C
- Mix all dry ingredients together in one bowl so they are well combined.
- In another bowl mix all wet ingredients together then add to the dry ingredients, fold together until just combined.
- Place in greased muffin pan and bake until cooked through and golden. Approximately 40 minutes
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!