Search all of our recipes
Anytime Snacking Bark
- 150g Almonds and walnuts
- 50g Pepitas
- Handful of Goji berries
- 500g Tub @purecocobella Vanilla coconut yogurt
- 40ml Rice malt syrup
- Zest of 1 Lime
- Good handful each of fresh/frozen Raspberries, Mango, some sliced banana and chocolate drops.
- Roughly chop the nuts and mix together with the pepitas and goji berries.
- Line a square tin with baking paper, place the nut combo into the tin making sure an even layer is distributed over the base of tin.
- In a bowl combine the yogurt, rice malt syrup and lime zest.
- Pour over nut base, smooth over top and gently bang a few times on surface to ensure nuts are embedded in yogurt.
- Now sprinkle over the raspberries, mango, sliced banana and chocolate drops, slightly pressing into yogurt.
- Place in freezer for a few hours to set.
- Take out and slice.
- Keep in an airtight container in the freezer.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!