We’re constantly inspired by our Instagram community, and this month we’ve selected recipes that are delicious, jam packed full of ingredients that will fuel your body and mind, can be made ahead as part of your weekly meal prep, or when you want to impress your guests!
As a thank you for sharing their #cocobellarecipe, each recipe creator for January will receive a month’s worth of Cocobella – perfect for continuing the creativity in the kitchen.
@mainlymonica – Lamington inspired smoothie bowl
Looking for a guilt-free dessert that’s rich in antioxidants and has everything you need for an energy boost? Best of all, this is quick to make – just add all the ingredients in a blender!
4 ice cubes
100g pumpkin steamed and frozen
100g zucchini steamed and frozen
2/3c frozen strawberries
2 Tbsp @macr0mike Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein powder
1 Tbsp cacao powder @navawholefoods
2 Tbsp @purecocobella coconut yogurt
1/2 cup coconut milk
Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth, thick and creamy. (if you do not have a tamper stick you may need to stop and scrape down the sides and add additional coconut milk to help).
Pour finished smoothie into a bowl and add ALL the toppings! For that complete lamington inspired taste, add frozen raspberries, coconut flakes and cacao nibs.
@onefullbelly – Coconut yoghurt Passionfruit Panna Cotta
Who said you can’t eat dessert at breakfast? Try this easy to make panna cotta with fresh fruit.
3/4 cup Coconut cream from can
2 tsp Agar-Agar powder (or any vegan gelatin substitute)
1 tub Pure Cocobella Vanilla Coconut
½ tsp Extra Vanilla extract
3 Tbsp Water, boiling
1 Coconut oil, or neutral oil (canola, soy or rice bran) or butter
4 Fresh passionfruits
1. Whisk coconut cream, yoghurt and vanilla together.
2. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and cool slightly
3. Strain passionfruit to remove seeds – add liquid to mixture and stir.
4. Whisk gelatin into yoghurt mixture until well combined.
5. Transfer mixture into a pouring jug (for easier pouring).
6. Lightly grease six moulds or small tea cups or ramekins with oil or butter.
7. Pour mixture into moulds, dividing equally. Refrigerate until set (at least 4 hours or overnight).
8. To service remove from fridge and run under hot tap to loosen panna cotta so you can remove from mould and place on saucer
9. Decorate with fresh passionfruit and any fruits you wish or add to granola for a beautiful breakfast.
@__ang3la__ – Happy banana acai bowl
Start your day with this delicious and colourful Acai bowl jam packed with protein and superfoods.
2 cups of frozen bananas
1/2 a cup of Cocobella coconut water
30 grams of vegan vanilla happyway protein powder
1 pouch of creative gourmet organic acai puree
2 cups of frozen bananas
1/2 a cup of cocobella coconut water
30 grams of vegan vanilla Happy Way protein powder
Pour half of the blended ingredients into a cup.
Add 1 pouch of creative gourmet organic acai puree to the remaining ingredients in the blender and blend again.
At the same time, pour the ½ cup of blended ingredients with the remaining ingredients in the blender into a coconut bowl, and use a fork to swirl the 2 halves together.
Top with fresh banana and pieces of a Happy Way banana bang organic snack bar!
@chaibakeit – Chai Spiced Banana Muffins
Prepare ahead with these convenient and nutritious muffins that are perfect for breakfast on-the-go of for when you need an afternoon energy boost.
Prep time: 10 mins
Bake time: 25 mins
Makes: 12 muffins
2 ripe mashed bananas
1/2 cup of almond milk
1/2 cup of organic dark choc chips
1 cup LSA
1 cup spelt flour
1 tbs baking soda
3 tbsp purecocobella coconut yogurt
3 tbsp rice malt syrup
Add any spices you like, but this recipe works best withL
3 tbs ground cinnamon
1 tbs ground ginger
1 tbs ground cardamon
1 tbs ground nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 170* fan forced.
2. Either spray muffin tray with spray coconut oil or use patty pans. I sometimes give the patty pans a light spray too and sometimes the bottoms can stick
3. Mash the bananas in a bowl with a fork
4. Add all the wet ingredients to the same bowl and mix
5. Add all the dry ingredients to the same bowl and mix
6. Bake for 25 minutes
7. Dig in!!! Store in the fridge for a few days or store in the freezer and zap in the microwave for 30 seconds to defrost and so the choc chips melt.
@miffsoul – Coconut Mango Frozen Yoghurt Mini Cakes
Filled with pure goodness, this recipe will become your favourite Summer dessert.
¾ cup nuts (this recipe uses cashews and almonds)
½ cup medjool dates
1 tbsp shredded coconut
Small pinch of sea salt
Dash of vanilla
Process the nuts into a fine meal. Add the ingredients and bled to combine. Press desired amounts into cake moulds.
Cocobella Mango Coconut Yoghurt.
Fill each mould with the coconut yoghurt. Freeze for a few hours. Top with a sprinkle of shredded coconut.
Are you getting creative in the kitchen with Cocobella? Please tag @purecocobella and #cocobellarecipe if you upload your recipes on Instagram. We’d love to see what you’re up to!
For more Cocobella recipe inspiration, check out last month’s Top 5 Recipes here.