This month we were wowed by quality imagery and simple but sophisticated dishes from our fans. Use #cocobellarecipe to be featured and win.
@eb.fiitness – Mango Coconut Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup oats (GF oats if needed)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1/2-3/4 cup almond or coconut milk (or water)
- 1 heaped tbsp Pure Cocobella coconut yoghurt
- mango, coconut flakes, passion fruit.
1. Combine the oats, chia and protein in a bowl or jar.
2. Add in 1/2 of the milk or water, add more depending on how thick you like your oats (the less you use the thicker they will be). Remember they will thicken as they sit overnight. Lastly add in your coconut yoghurt and mix well.
3. Refrigerate overnight and in the morning add a little more liquid (if needed) to loosen, add your toppings & enjoy!
@sjh298 – Sammie’s Healthy Berry Compote And Coconut Yoghurt.
- 1 Punnet of strawberries, stems removed, roughly chopped.
- 1 Punnet of Raspberries
- 1 Punnet of Blueberries
- 3 oranges, freshly juiced.
- 2-4 Tablespoons of black chia seeds.
- Cocobella vanilla coconut yoghurt.
1. Wash berries and then remove the stems off the strawberries and roughly chop.
2. Juice the 3 oranges. (manual hand juicer preferred.)
3. Add orange juice and blueberries, cook down blueberries until slightly softened.
4. Add chopped strawberries and cook down until slightly soft.
5. Add raspberries and cook down until all the berries are soft, do this on a medium to low heat with frequent stirring.
6. Mash slighting with a standard potato masher.
7. Take of the heat and transfer to a heat and refrigerator proof container.
8. Stir in the chia seeds and let cool.
9. When at room temperature put in fridge to thicken up.
10. Finally when the berries are cool take a spoonful or more of the berries into a cup, then layer Cocobella vanilla coconut yogurt layer more berries on top.
@lilsdailyplate – Vanilla, Mocha Lil Baby Cheesecakes
@lilsdailyplate did and amazing job on these Mocha Cheesecakes courtesy of a recipe by our long time ambassador Cherie Tu @thrivingonplants.
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight & drained
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup cacao butter, melted *
- 1/4 cup Cocobella vanilla coconut yoghurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tsp ground coffee
1. Combine all the ingredients except for the cocoa powder & coffee into a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. If needed, add in a splash of warmed coconut milk to help blend it.
2. Spoon into silicone cupcake moulds and fill them up 1/3 of the way. Place into the freezer until set.
3. Split the remaining batter evenly into two bowls. In one, stir through 2 tbsp cocoa powder. In the other, stir through the remaining 1 tbsp cocoa powder + the ground coffee.
4. Once vanilla layer has set add on the choc layer & repeat with the coffee layer.
5. When the cheesecake is completely set, remove from moulds and decorate with your favourite ingredients. Leave at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before serving.
* If you cannot find cacao butter in stores, sub with coconut oil.
@lifelovesandliz – Coconut iced coffee
- 1/2 cup ice blocks
- 1 double shot freshly brewed espresso, I prefer Little Rebel’s Black Sheep blend
- 1/2 cup Cocobella Coconut Water
1. Add ice to glass, pour coffee over (pre-brewed & chilled is ideal but on the fly is fine!) the top and top glass with coconut water.
The perfect hydrating & energising beverage!
@freebirdsliving – Easy breezy brekkie
- I small tub of strawberry cocobella yoghurt
- Handful of berries
- Nutty granola
1. Serve in a bowl, layer in a glass, or mix it all together and enjoy!