It’s time for our monthly round-up of our favourite recipes! This month we’ve selected recipes that are sure to give us the sweetest of dreams. From mocha smoothie bowls to fluffy pancakes, you’ll want to bookmark these recipes to satisfy those sweet cravings!
As a thank you for sharing their #cocobellarecipe, each recipe creator for April will receive a month’s worth of Cocobella – perfect for continuing the creativity in the kitchen.
@michellemurt – Peanut Butter Pancakes
Start your day with yummy and healthy peanut butter pancakes! Who doesn’t want to indulge in a little bit of peanut butter in the morning with this recipe that’s both delicious and guilt-free, who knew you could have both?
Servings: 6 pancakes
1/4 cup self-raising flour
1 scoop Happy Wayau vegan peanut butter protein
1/4 cup Pureharvest almond milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 tsp bi-carb soda
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl until well combined. The mixture should be nice and thick like a normal pancake batter. Add 1 tsp of coconut oil into the frying pan to help them crisp up. Pour batter into a non-stick fry pan. Cook on one side until small bubbles appear, then flip and cook on the other side until golden brown.
- Serve with Cocobella coconut yoghurt, fresh banana, natural peanut butter, Mayvers Food cacao nut spread and a sprinkle of granola.
@cafeh_girls– Mocha Smoothie Bowl
Here’s a breakfast game changer for those who enjoy something sweet but are looking out for healthier alternatives. This mocha bowl is sure to satisfy those cravings in the morning while providing your body with the nourishment that it needs.
1 frozen banana
2.5 cups of frozen zucchini and cucumber
lots of spinach
1 cup of frozen raspberries
2 tbsp of coconut cream
2 tbsp of cacao
3 tbsp of chocolate hazelnut protein
1 tbsp of raw vegan coffee protein (or coffee granules if preferred)
1/3 cup of Cocobella coconut water
2 tsp of maca
2 tsp Chaga mushroom
2 tsp of ashwagandha
- Add all ingredients into a blender or food processor.
- Blend until creamy (add more liquid if desired).
- Serve into your favourite bowl.
- Top it off with goodies and serve.
@raimeeleigh.fitfood – Turmeric Mango Smoothie
Summer’s over but it doesn’t mean that you have to stop getting that smoothie fix. This healthy smoothie will make you feel like it’s summer all over again.
200g of frozen banana
1/2 cup of Cocobella Coconut Water
100g of frozen mango
1/2 tsp 79Tu Turmeric Blend
1 tsp Unicorn Superfoods Tropicana superfood blend
1/2 scoop vanilla flavoured protein
- Blend all ingredients together and place in a bowl.
- Add toppings like banana, coconut, cinnamon and nut butter.
@whats.marisa.drinking– Sparkling Strawberry
Looking for that fizzy fix? Well look no further, this sparkling strawberry will surely satisfy those cravings. Did we say it’s alcohol-free too?
3 muddled strawberries
2 muddled sage leaves
30ml lemon juice
20ml lemon and elderflower cordial
Topped with Cocobella Cultured Coconut Cider Strawberry and Lemon
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Add flower and sage as a garnish.
- Serve chilled.
@hail_thekale – Cream and Chocolate Cherry Sandwich
The perfect dessert sandwich for those who want to indulge themselves.
1 packet of Cherry, Liquorice and Cacao Better Being Blends from Sneaky Wholefoods
1 tbsp of melted coconut oil
1/4 cup of coconut flour
1/2 tsp of gluten-free baking powder
1/4 cup of coconut milk (or almond milk)
4 squares of 85% Lindt Dark Chocolate, broken into smaller pieces
Water for consistency
Cocobella Natural coconut yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Place the Cocobella yoghurt in the freezer for at least 45 minutes.
- Mix together the Better Being Blends, melted coconut oil and coconut milk. Add in the coconut flour and gluten-free baking powder.
- Add water to achieve desired consistency (coconut flour is very absorbent).
- Add the chunks of chocolate into the mixture and fold to combine. Line a baking tray with baking paper and roll out 6 cookies.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the cookies are golden brown in colour.
- Take the tray out of the heat and let the cookies sit for an hour before assembling the sandwich.
- Once they’ve cooled down, add 1 tablespoon of Cocobella original coconut yoghurt in between the cookies to form a sandwich.
- Add one extra dollop yoghurt on top for that extra creaminess. Serve.