In September our community got creative using our coconut yoghurt in Banoffee Baked Cheesecake, No Worries Curries and even a raw cookie dough. Tag #cocobellarecipe to be featured.
@michellemurt – Mocha Smoothie Bowl
Chocolate is rumoured to have feel good properties..and so is coffee. Whether scientifically proven or not, we think you will feel good after eating this Mocha Smoothie Bowl from @michellemurt.
- 1 frozen banana
- Chunk of frozen zucchini
- Small handful of frozen strawberries
- 1 scoop Happy Way coffee protein
- 1 tsp Happy Way cacao and maca powder
- 1/2 tsp psyllium husk
- 1 tbsp avocado
- 1/4 cup Pure Cocobella coconut water
- 1/4 cup Pure harvest almond milk
Blitz together with a blender and pour into your favourite bowl. Sprinkle on fresh strawberries, chia seeds, shredded coconut, Freedom Foods xo crunch and homemade granola on top.
@cugini_eats – Raw Cookie Dough from Liv & Raf
We could rave about this recipe from Liv and Raf at @cugini_eats but they have kindly done it for us!
“In all honesty this is one of the best recipes we’ve made. The taste is incredible for how simple it is. Great for a healthy dessert alternative which genuinely tastes like raw cookie dough. We like to serve it in a jar to munch on, in balls as a quick snack as well as crumbled with raspberries and @purecocobella yoghurt. Makes about 8-10 servings. You won’t regret trying this!”
- 6 Dates pitted
- 1/2 cup crushed cashews
- 1.5 cup of almond flour
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 scoop of @bulknutrients Salted Caramel Earth Protein Powder
- 50 g Chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Water
- Cinnamon tsp
- Blend dates, coconut oil and water to form a caramel paste
- Put date paste into a large mixing bowl, combine rest of the ingredients until it forms a dough texture
- Serve up and enjoy!
@minimalhabitat – Short and Sweet Breakfast
We love this simple and pretty breakfast from @minimalhabitat
- A few tbsp of Cocobella Coconut yoghurt
- Plant milk of choice
- 1/2 serving of vegan protein (I like vanilla pea protein for this one).
- Toppings: fresh fruit, granola, seeds, coconut shreds
- Mix together the protein & coconut yoghurt
- Add a dash of mylk, depending on desired consistency
- Go wild on the toppings!
@noashealthyeats – Banoffee Baked Cheesecake
Noa from @noashealthyeats is always coming up with healthier versions of all your fave baked treats and this baked cheescake is no exception.
- 90g almond meal
- 45g cassava/tapioca flour
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 2-3tbs of coconut oil
Pre heat over to 180°c. Whisk flours, add in oil and maple, combine with a spatula, Place in a lined loaf tin or silicone.
- 150g vegan cream cheese
- 200g vanilla Cocobella coconut yoghurt
- 14g of cornstarch
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1/4 cup of natvia 55-60g
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- caramel sauce
- sliced banana
- Soften cream cheese for 10 seconds if too hard, whisk in remaining ingredients except banana. Once smooth add pre mashed banana. Using a spatula poor over base.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until you can lay a finger on the top and come out clean. Let cool on the bench for 10 and refrigerate for 4+ hours. Slice into 10 or so slices.
- Top with banana and caramel.
@the_reluctant_vegan – Spinach and Butter Bean Curry
The lovely couple behind @the_reluctant_vegan are nothing if not approachable. If going plant-based seems unachievable, head to this account for friendly inspo and ideas. They wowed out at how useful our yoghurt was to thicken curries and this one they whipped up seems so authentic and delish!!
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 500g Butter Beans (Cooked)
- 2 cups water
- 4 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons crushed ginger
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- 3 finely chopped green chillies
- 400g spinach and kale
- 1 cup coriander
- 1/2 cup mint
- 250g Cocobella Coconut yoghurt natural
- No Worries Curries spice mix
- First, wilt the spinach/kale and allow to cool before placing in a blender with the mint and coriander. Pulse until smooth.
- Heat the oil and add the @noworriescurries spice mix until fragrant.
- Add ginger, garlic and chillies and allow to soften.
- Add in the tomatoes and then the butter beans. Allow to soak up the spices and become fragrant for approx 20 minutes.
- Then add in the spinach mixture and stir around. Add in coconut yoghurt.
- Serve with brown rice and additional coconut yoghurt on top!